Although we’ve been quiet, the pandemic has given us a real opportunity to reflect on the business and start laying the foundations for some exciting changes you'll see in the next months -including a new App.
Be sure to stay on the lookout for communication from WeSwap. We will be in touch once our new app is up and running.
And in case you forgot, below are a few things you may want to check out if you are travelling prior to 31st August 2021:
- You can retrieve your PIN via SMS from the app.
- If you need to load your card you can do it via bank transfer.
- Remember, it’s cheaper to swap your funds in advance, check the dedicated FAQ for more info.
- If the currency you need is not available to swap you can still use your card in GBP, here’s how.
- Whenever you use your card online remember that prepaid cards work slightly differently from bank or credit cards.
- Make sure your mobile number is up to date and verified on your WeSwap account profile, this will ensure you receive your One Time Passcode (OTP) when shopping online, as well as allow you to log in and authenticate via SMS.
- Check our fees and limits.
- Contactless payments limits may differ depending on the country, but remember if your contactless payment is declined simply retry with CHIP and PIN.
- Avoid using your card for security deposits or off-line transactions. As a prepaid card the WeSwap card will behave a little differently for these types of transactions. Read more about this here.
- Make sure that your card is valid and not expired.
Safe Travels 😊
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit