WeSwap January 2019 Product Survey £50 Prize Draw
- Sponsor: These are the Official Rules for the WeSwap ‘January 2019 Product Survey £50 Prize Draw’. The sponsor and administrator of this Competition is WeSwap.Com Ltd, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London NW5 1LP
- Timing: The WeSwap ‘January 2019 Product Survey £50 Prize Draw’ begins 29th January and ends 23:59 on 28th February 2019 GMT.
- Who may enter: WeSwap cardholders resident in the UK only. Entrants must: (a) have a validated WeSwap account If you do not have a validated WeSwap account, please visit www.weswap.com to sign up and/or go through the validation process. (b) completed the 2019 Product Survey (c) agreed to take part in the draw by choosing “Yes – I want to take part in the draw” during the survey (d) be willing to fully comply with these Official Rules and all other terms and conditions of the prize draw. Employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates or agencies and suppliers (individually "Entity" and collectively, "Entities") and the immediate family (i.e. spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each Entity are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the draw. Winning a prize in the draw is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- How to Enter: Entrants must be WeSwap cardholders and have completed the 2019 Product Survey by 23:59 on 28th February 2019.
- Prize: There will be available £50 on the WeSwap card. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winner must be over 18 years of age.
- Drawing and Winner Notification: Sponsor will select one prize winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries up until the competition end date. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- Release: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of entrant’s participation in this prize draw or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize, as well as or any claim or cause of action based on publicity rights, infringement of intellectual property, defamation, or invasion of privacy arising from any materials entrant has submitted in connection with entrant’s participation in this competition.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the prize draw; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the prize draw; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the offer or administration of the the prize draw, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes or the processing of entries; (5) any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the prize draw or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the prize draw, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the prize draw or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the prize draw, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the draw as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Winners: The winner will be notified by Email sent to their current WeSwap account
The prize draw will take place at 12:00 GMT on 28th February January 2019.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit