Smart Swap allows you to set your own target exchange rate. Then, if that rate is hit, we’ll automatically swap your money for you. It’s quick, it’s straightforward and it means you’ll get more bang for your buck (or Kroner for your Dollars, Euros for your Pounds, Yen for your Francs etc).
Smart Swap leaves us to monitor the markets for you. So you don’t miss out on more money for your holiday.
- To create a Smart Swap, just login into your WeSwap app and follow these easy steps:
In the main page of the app, click on 'Swap' on the currency wallet that you’re looking to swap.
- When you see our three Swap options, swipe to the left and you’ll see the Smart Swap option.
- Tell us how much you want to swap and click on ‘’Set up a Smart Swap’’.
- The first time you get there, a tutorial will come up to explain how Smart Swap works. (Did you skip it? No worries, you’re covered, you can watch it again by tapping ‘’Need help using Smart Swap?’’ in the same page)
- Enter the amount you want to swap, tell us your target amount and set a deadline.
- You can choose whether to auto-swap at the deadline or not. “Auto-swap at deadline”, means that we'll trigger a swap at your deadline date even if your target hasn’t been reached. Auto-swap is on by default, to make sure you have your travel money in time. If you turn off auto-swap, your swap will just expire and no money will be taken.
- If you’re happy with what you have chosen, click on ‘’Start Smart Swap’’.
Want to know more? Check out our dedicated FAQ with the most common questions on Smart Swap.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit