At the beginning of each month, you will receive an email to inform you that the statement of the previous month is available to be downloaded in your account.
In the Website:
- On the top right side of the page, you will see the "Welcome" section, with your name under it, place your mouse on it and a drop-down list will open.
- In the drop-down list, there is "Statements", click on it and you will see your last statements.
- Next to each month, you will have the “Download” option. Click on it to download it.
Please note that Firefox doesn't support WeSwap download statement.
In the App:
- Go to "More" Tab on the bottom right side of the page.
- There you'll see "Statements", click on it and you will see your last statements available.
For iOs users: If you click on any of them, you will have the option to send it (via email, for example), or to save it on your phone.
For Android users: if you click on any month, the statement will automatically download on your phone
If you didn’t make any transactions on that particular month (transactions include completed swaps, load, ATM, POS and online Settled transactions), you will see the following pop up:
If you require a statement older than the ones available, please get in touch with our Customer Support team.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit