At the beginning of each month, you’ll receive an email telling you that the statement for the previous month* is available to download via the website or app.
To locate your statements, just follow the steps below:
On the website:
- On the top right side of the page, you will see the Welcome section, with your name under it, place your mouse on it and a drop-down list will open.
- In the drop-down list, there is Statements, click on it and you’ll see your last statements.
- Next to each month, you’ll have the Download option. Click on it to download it.
Firefox user? Unfortunately, Firefox doesn't allow you to download WeSwap statements.
In the app:
- Go to the More tab on the bottom righthand side of the page.
- There you'll see Statements, tap it and you’ll see your available statements.
For iOS users: If you click on any of them, you’ll have the option to send it (via email, for example), or to save it on your phone.
For Android users: if you click on any month, the statement will automatically download on your phone
*If you didn’t make any transactions that particular month (transactions include completed swaps, load, ATM, POS and online transactions), you’ll see the following pop up:
If you require a statement older than the ones available, please get in touch with our Customer Support team.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit