- When you’re in the main page of the app, tap Send on the currency wallet you want to transfer from.
- The first time you transfer money, you’ll be asked if we can access your contacts list. Tap Allow contacts.
- You’ll then see who’s on WeSwap under Contacts on WeSwap.
- If your friend has a WeSwap account, they’ll appear under the Contacts on WeSwap. Tap Send next to the name and enter the amount you would like to send, then confirm it by tapping Send again.
- A pop up will then appear. Double check the transfer details of the transfer. Make sure all’s correct as transfers are irreversible. Then tap Send, again if not, to go back tap Cancel.
…And you’re done!
Friend not appearing on your contacts list?
To appear in your contacts list, your friends need to have a fully verified account (with a verified email address or phone number), which matches the details stored in your contacts.
100% sure that your friend has a WeSwap account but you can only invite them and you can’t set up a transfer?
First, check the contact details as sometimes you need to have the full name or both phone number and email address to transfer to the account.
If you need more information, please check out our dedicated FAQ.
Click here to check out our transfer limits and conditions.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit