To transfer money between WeSwappers, both of you (the sender and recipient) need to have loaded at least once to your accounts via debit card or bank transfer. This doesn’t include promotional loads. Both of you must have a fully verified account and an active card.
The limits for transfers are:
- You can send a maximum of £2,000 (or equivalent) monthly across all your eligible contacts
- You can receive a maximum of £2,000 (or equivalent) monthly across all your eligible contacts
- There’s no limit on the number of transfers you can send or receive
- There’s no minimum or maximum amount you can transfer (up to the £2,000 monthly limit, or equivalent)
- Transfers are included in your £25,000 annual limit and the £6,000 (or equivalent) total balance limit across all your currency wallets
You can see all our fees and limits here.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit