Sender and Recipient need to have loaded at least once their account via debit card or bank transfer (promotions are not included) to be able to send/ receive money using their WeSwap account. Both must have a fully verified account and an active card.
- Customers need to have an available balance in the currency they want to transfer
- Customers can send a maximum of £2000 monthly across all eligible contacts
- Customers can receive a maximum of £2000 monthly across all eligible contacts
- No limit on the number of transfers received or sent
- No limit on the amount of a transfer (up to the £2000 limit)
Transfers are included in the £12000 annual limit and the £6000 consolidated balance across all currencies.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit