- Sponsor: These are the Official Rules for the ‘WeSwap new card lottery’. The sponsor and administrator of this Promotion is WeSwap.Com Ltd, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London NW5 1LP
- Timing: The ‘WeSwap new card lottery’ begins at 09:00 on 19/11/2019 and ends at 00:00 GMT on 1 March 2020 (the ‘WeSwap new card lottery’ period).
- Who may enter: Entrants must be 18 or over, living in the UK and be a registered WeSwap user.
- How to Enter: During the ‘WeSwap new card lottery’ period, WeSwap will be promoting the giveaway by email, on the WeSwap website and via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Entry is by following and completing any instructions as outlined in the giveaway posts or the announcement email. To win, entrants must already be WeSwap users.
- Offer: Prizes are: 20 prizes a month of one WeSwap card featuring the most current design. The card will replace any existing card associated with the account. Accounts may not have multiple cards associated to them. Winners will be picked at random at the close of each month and their WeSwap cards will be renewed and replaced with a new card. Prizes will be distributed the following month. If you have changed address, WeSwap will need to verify your new address and you may be required to upload proof of address for us to do this. This may delay the issuing of the new WeSwap card. The prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
In order to claim a prize, entrants must be a registered WeSwap user who has passed KYC.
Winners will be notified via email. Prizes must be claimed within 7 days after the winner is notified.
Entrants are only able to win once during the competition period.
- Release: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of entrant’s participation in this ‘WeSwap new card lottery’ or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, as well as or any claim or cause of action based on publicity rights, infringement of intellectual property, defamation, or invasion of privacy arising from any materials entrant has submitted in connection with entrant’s participation in this Promotion.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the ‘WeSwap new card lottery’; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the ‘WeSwap new card lottery; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the offer or administration of the ‘WeSwap new card lottery’, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, (5) any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the ‘WeSwap new card lottery’ or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the ‘WeSwap new card lottery’, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the ‘WeSwap new card lottery’ or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the ‘WeSwap new card lottery’, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the ‘WeSwap new card lottery’ as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the ‘WeSwap new card lottery’ or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the ‘WeSwap new card lottery’ may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
Any disclosure of the personal details or other information of a third party is assumed to have be done so with the permission of the relevant third party.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit