Join WeSwap and get your free WeSwap card to be in the running to win a ski holiday in Val d'Isère for 2 including flights and catered chalet accommodation provided by iSki Holidays.
WeSwap 2016 Ski Holiday Competition Official Rules
No purchase necessary to win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning
- Sponsor: These are the Official Rules for the WeSwap ‘Ski Holiday Competition’. The sponsor and administrator of this ‘Ski Holiday Competition’ is WeSwap.Com Ltd, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London NW5 1LP
- Timing: The WeSwap ‘Ski Holiday Competition’ begins on 0:01am 7 November 2016 and ends midnight on 31 January 2017 GMT (the ‘Ski Holiday Competition’ period).
- Who may enter: Entrants must: (a) have a validated WeSwap account. If you do not have a validated WeSwap account, please visit www.weswap.com/ski-holiday-lp to sign up and/or go through the validation process. Entrants must have validated their account by the competition end date of 31 January 2017; (b) be willing to fully comply with these Official Rules and all other terms and conditions of the Contest; (c) be willing to comply with WeSwap in publicising the winners of the contest, and to take part in online promotional activities on WeSwap.com and their social media sites. Employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates or agencies and suppliers (individually "Entity" and collectively, "Entities") and the immediate family (i.e. spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each Entity are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize in this Contest is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- How to Enter: Entrants must sign up and validate their account via the unique url – www.weswap.com/ski-holiday-lp
- Prize:A 7-night Inghams ski holiday package for 2 in Val d'Isère provided by iSki Holidays Limited and bound to the Inghams terms and conditions. The package includes flights from London Gatwick to Chambéry airport (France), shared-coach transfers and catered chalet accommodation in Val d'Isère with free breakfasts, afternoon teas and evening meals (6 nights out of 7). Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winner must have a valid passport for international travel and be over 18 years of age. The winner's guest must have a valid passport and be over 12 years of age. This package does not include lift passes and ski hire.
- Drawing and Winner Notification: Sponsor will select one ‘Ski Holiday Competition’ winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries up until midnight 31 January 2017. Only one valid entry per signed up user. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- Publicity: The acceptance of the Prize by a winner shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner's full name, county, likeness, quotes, photo, submission, entry or prize information (collectively “Submission”) in any manner the Sponsor deems fit including, but not limited to, in connection with Sponsor’s exploitation of the Submission for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Release: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of entrant’s participation in this ‘Ski Holiday Competition’ or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, as well as or any claim or cause of action based on publicity rights, infringement of intellectual property, defamation, or invasion of privacy arising from any materials entrant has submitted in connection with entrant’s participation in this competition.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the ‘Ski Holiday Competition’; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the ‘Ski Holiday Competition’; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the offer or administration of the ‘Ski Holiday Competition’, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes or the processing of entries; (5) any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the ‘Ski Holiday Competition’ or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the ‘Ski Holiday Competition’, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the ‘Ski Holiday Competition’ or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the ‘Ski Holiday Competition’, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the ‘Ski Holiday Competition’ as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the ‘Ski Holiday Competition’ or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the ‘Ski Holiday Competition’ may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
- Winners: The winner will be notified by Email sent to their current WeSwap account information provided by the entrant and will also be announced on WeSwap’s Facebook Fan Page.
The prize draw will take place at 11:00 GMT on 1 February 2017
Hotel Type: Chalet (Chalet du Montet)
Room Type: Standard room, 7 nights
Board basis: Bed, breakfast, afternoon teas and evening meals (6 nights out of 7)
Flight: Departure from London Gatwick to Chambéry (France)
Transfer: From Chambéry airport to the Chalet du Montet accomodation
Valid for seven nights between 25 March 2017 and 1 April 2017.
Sponsor will notify the potential ‘Ski Holiday Competition’ prize winner by Email sent to the current WeSwap account information provided by the entrant. It is the entrant’s obligation to notify the Sponsor in writing of any change of contact information. Each potential winner will be required to respond to the winner notification within seven days of the time the notice is sent in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within the required time period or fails to comply with any other term of these Official Rules, that potential winner forfeits the prize. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining entries from the applicable Entry Period.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit