Bank transfers made in the UK can take up to 24 hours for GBP transfers and 3-5 working days for other currencies to show on your WeSwap account.
If more than 24 hours for GBP transfers or more than 5 business days have passed for other currencies send us a message with the following information.
- The amount you transferred
- The date of the bank transfer
- The reference you entered*
- The name of the bank you transferred from (e.g. Barclays)
- Your bank account number and sort code
- The bank account number you made the transfer to
- Attach the proof of payment receipt (if you have it)
*Please check that you entered the WeSwap reference code, which will look something like this: WSWGBAAA1111. This is important as our systems uses the reference to recognise that the transfer is yours and enables it to automatically load the money onto your WeSwap account.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit