Bank transfers made in the UK can take up to 24 hours for GBP transfers and 3-5 working days for other currencies to show on your WeSwap account. Your transfer should appear within 24 hours on business days, by the end of the day on Monday for transfers made at the weekend and the next working days for transfers made in a bank holiday.
If more than 24 hours for GBP transfers or more than 5 business days have passed for other currencies send us a message with the following information.
- The amount you transferred
- The date of the bank transfer
- The reference you entered*
- The name of the bank you transferred from (e.g. Barclays)
- Your bank account number and sort code
- The bank account number you made the transfer to
- Attach the proof of payment receipt (if you have it)
*Please check that you entered the WeSwap reference code, which will look something like this: WSWGBAAA1111. This is important as our systems uses the reference to recognise that the transfer is yours and enables it to automatically load the money onto your WeSwap account.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit