The best course of action is to check first with your bank as they may be stopping the payment in order to protect you.
Key Loading Tips:
- We only accept Visa or Mastercard debit cards to load your account. If you try to add money with a credit card or another prepaid card your load won’t go through (sorry).
- You can only make two load attempts in any 24 hour period. Try loading again 24 hours after your last load attempt.
- Make sure you’re using the correct 3D secure (MasterCard Secure Code or Visa Verified) password. If the password is not correct you won’t be able to load your account.
- The billing address of your loading card must match the address details on your WeSwap account. If the addresses don’t match the funds won’t be credited to your WeSwap account. Log into your WeSwap account and click on “Profile” to confirm your WeSwap address.
- There are limits to how much you can load, so load between £50 and £3,000.
All our fees and limits can be found here. If you need money urgently you could try a bank transfer, your bank transfer details for this can be found on your dashboard. Alternatively you can load from the app by Apple Pay.
To read more about loading follow this link https://www.weswap.com/en/help/loading/loading-your-weswap-account/
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit