Sometimes the automatic service doesn't respond if:
- The numbers of the card because typed too fast. Try to digit the numbers slowly, especially the repeated ones and hold each digit down for at least 1 second each.
- Turn off the speakerphone. It can interfere with how the automated service captures the numbers.
- If possible, try another handset (we know sometimes Skype phones are can cause an issue with the automated service).
You can also get your PIN via a text to your phone.
- In the Website, log into your account and click on the "welcome" icon on the top right of the page. There you'll see "PIN retrieval", click on it and follow the prompts. We'll then text you your PIN.
- In the App go to "MyCard" Tab, there you'll see "Get PIN",click on it and follow the prompts. We'll then text you your PIN.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit