We’re sorry to hear that.
If you can’t activate your card over the phone, try the following:
- Try typing the numbers slower, especially the repeated ones and hold each digit down for at least 1 second.
- Don’t use the speaker phone. It can interfere with how the automated service captures the numbers.
- If possible, try another handset (we know sometimes Skype phones can cause an issue with the automated service).
If you’ve tried to activate it using the app or online:
- Check you’ve entered the correct mobile number by looking at your account details.
Still can’t activate your card? Send us the following information by using the submit a request box below for us to take a look. We’ll need to know:
- Date and time of the call
- Type of phone and model used
- The telephone number you made the call from
- The network provider of the telephone number you used
- The first 4 number and the last 4 numbers of the card (e.g. 5555XXXXXXX5555)
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit