You can activate your card and get your PIN online or via the phone.
If you are unable to activate your card please double check that you have validated your phone number. To do this, log into your account and click on "Profile" edit your telephone number there. Then click on the "Welcome" icon on the top right of the page. There you'll see "PIN retrieval", click on it and follow the prompts.
If you still have issues you can also use our phone activation line by calling 020 3053 6610 or 08444 457 357 (from the UK) or 0044 20 3474 0747 (from outside the UK).
Sometimes the automatic service doesn't activate the card if:
- The numbers of the card are typed too fast. Try to digit the numbers slowly, especially the repeated ones and hold each digit down for at least 1 second.
- Turn off the speaker phone. It can interfere with how the automated service captures the numbers.
- If possible, try another handset (we know sometimes Skype phones can cause an issue with the automated service).
If after all this you still can’t activate your card, send us the following information for us to take a look:
- Date and time of the call
- Type of phone and model used
- The telephone number from which you made the call
- The telecom carrier of the telephone number you used
- The first 4 number and the last 4 numbers of the card (e.g. 5555XXXXXXX5555)
You can activate your card by calling 020 3053 6610 or 08444 457 357 (from the UK) or 0044 20 3474 0747 (from outside the UK).
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit