I Entered The Wrong Sort Code or Account Number For My Bank Transfer.

If you entered an incorrect sort code or account number you will need to get in touch with your bank. They will be able to retrieve the funds and revert them back to you. Once that’s done you can do another bank transfer to us.

If you entered the wrong reference (your reference should look something like WSWGBAAA1111) please get in touch by submitting a request below, attaching your proof of payment and your bank transfer details.

Also see My bank transfer is not showing in my account for more information.

Submit a Request

If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.