Your reference should look something like WSWGBAAA1111. If you entered the wrong reference and everything else is correct, we can still locate your bank transfer.
Please send us a copy (using the form below) of your proof of payment along with:
- The amount you transferred
- The date of the bank transfer
- The reference you entered
- The name of the bank you transferred from (e.g. Barclays)
- Your bank account number and sort code
- The bank account number you made the transfer to
A bank transfer can take up to 24 hours for GBP transfers and up to 3 working days for other currencies to show on your WeSwap account.
We’ll look into it and get back to you. Your transfer should appear within 24 hours on business days, by the end of the day on Monday for transfers made at the weekend and the next working days for transfers made in a bank holiday.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit