We can still locate your bank transfer even if you’ve entered the wrong reference. Please send us a copy of your proof of payment along with:
- The amount you transferred
- The date of the bank transfer
- The reference you entered*
- The name of the bank you transferred from (e.g. Barclays)
- Your bank account number and sort code
- The bank account number you made the transfer to
A bank transfer can take up to 24 hours for GBP transfers and up to 3 working days for other currencies to show on your WeSwap account. We’ll look into it and get back to you. Your transfer should appear within 24 hours on business days, by the end of the day on Monday for transfers made at the weekend and the next working days for transfers made in a bank holiday.
If you entered the wrong sort code or account number see I Entered The Wrong Sort Code or Account Number.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit