I Want to Change My Address.

We’re happy to update your address for you. We just need some documentation to do this.

  • Confirmation of your telephone number
  • A picture (or scan) of a utility bill or bank statement less than 3 months old, showing:

* Your name
* Your new address
* The logo of the utility company or bank
* The date of the bill or statement (less than 3 months old)

A scanned image or a picture taken with a camera or smartphone is normally fine, just as long as the full document is visible and the above details are clear.  Get in touch and attach images of your documents by submitting a request below.  

Submit a Request

If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.