You can edit or amend your home address on the website through your dashboard, this will be soon available on the Apps too.
- Log into your Dashboard and click on "Profile".
- Click on Edit/Verify next to your current registered address and follow the prompts
If we are able to verify your new address automatically this will be updated in few seconds and you'll receive an email confirmation.
If we're unable to validate your new address automatically, we will ask you to provide a proof of address - but this is only required for a very small number of people.
Proof of Address
- Utility bill (e.g. Water, Gas, electricity, landline telephone or internet) Mobile Phone Bills Are Not Accepted
- Bank statement – which clearly shows your full name, address. Bank Letters Are Not Accepted
- An official form of ID which shows your current address
Please make sure that the document meets the below criteria:
- The document is in date – It is valid and are not expired or due to expire within the next 3 months
- The full document is legible- i.e. we can see all of the document and nothing is obstructing us from seeing any details on it.
- The flash is not obscuring any visibility of the document
- Contains your full name and matches the details of your new address
- If you are sending us a scan/picture of the document please ensure that it is in colour (black and white scans cannot be accepted)
- Uploaded in a JPEG, JPG, DOC, DOCX, JNG, GIF or PDF format
If you cannot access the dashboard via browser or you need help to change your home address, we can update this for you. Please send us one of the documents listed above from the contact form or via email to email@example.com. Once we receive your email, we will update as soon as possible.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit