There’re a few things you can try to fix this.
- Check the email address you used to sign up to WeSwap. You can only log in with your WeSwap registered email address.
- Try using a different browser or clear cache from your computer just to be sure. Our website is not browser specific but sometimes switching to another browser or clear cache from your computer solves the issue.
- Manually fill in your details. Most of the time auto-fill doesn't cause an issue but occasionally it can.
- Remember that your password is case sensitive and you’ll need to enter this manually using the keypad.
- Check your emails including your spam and junk folders. We may have contacted you.
- If you are trying from the app try to uninstall and reinstall it.
- If you still can’t log in, click here or go to the log-in page of the app or website and click Forgot my password. Then, set a new password and try again. This usually fixes things.
If none of the above work, get in touch with us so we can have a proper look.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit