If there is a transaction which is not correct, we can dispute this on your behalf.
Try using this handy checklist before going through the disputes process. It could save you a tenner.
- Checked all your receipts and cross checked this with your account activities
- Checked with the merchant if they have made a mistake.
If you need to get in touch with us please download our dispute form by going to https://www.weswap.com/en/idt-terms/ and in clause 14.1 you’ll see the link for the dispute form.
Fill it in and send it to us including the following details:
- Any receipts showing cancelled or void transactions
- Any correspondence or confirmation of cancelled transactions you have from the merchant
- The merchant name
- The amount that you are disputing
- The date and time of the incorrect transaction
We cannot raise a dispute with Mastercard without the dispute form completed. To send us your dispute form now, click on the submit a request button below.
Please be aware that if the dispute is unsuccessful, meaning the merchant is has challenged the dispute, we will charge you the £10 chargeback fee.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit