If there is a transaction which is not correct, we can dispute this on your behalf.
Try using this handy checklist before going through the disputes process. It could save you a tenner.
- Checked all your receipts and cross checked this with your account activities
- Checked with the merchant if they have made a mistake.
If you need to get in touch with us please download our dispute form by going to https://www.weswap.com/en/idt-terms/ and in clause 14.1 you’ll see the link for the dispute form.
Fill it in and send it to us including the following details:
- Any receipts showing cancelled or void transactions
- Any correspondence or confirmation of cancelled transactions you have from the merchant
- The merchant name
- The amount that you are disputing
- The date and time of the incorrect transaction
We cannot raise a dispute with Mastercard without the dispute form completed. To send us your dispute form now, click on the submit a request button below. The dispute form needs to be completed, signed and sent to us within 120 days of the disputed transaction settlement dates.
Please be aware that if the dispute is unsuccessful, meaning the merchant is has challenged the dispute, we will charge you the £10 chargeback fee.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit