5 % Cashback
Spend Shekels with WeSwap at selected outlets in Israel and enjoy 5% cashback on your WeSwap card.
How to get this offer
To get your discount, just load your WeSwap account with £50 minimum load and swap to Shekels. Spend in our chosen shops and restaurants, and we’ll credit your account with 5% of your total bill.
The legal bit
- This ‘5% Cashback’ promotion (“the promotion”) is available to all WeSwap customers who have a fully validated account, swap to Shekels and spend at outlets listed below. If you do not have a validated WeSwap account, please visit weswap.com to sign up and/or go through the validation process.
- Valid outlets are listed here – Garrigue, Burger Bar, Max Brenner, Eldan Car rental, Aroma, Café Café, Café Landwers, SuperSol, Mike’s Place.
- WeSwap will credit the users WeSwap card with 5% cashback. This cashback will be credited in Shekels. ‘5% Cashback’ will be credited to your account within 60 days
- Each customer is eligible to spend up to a total value on the fill amount of valid purchases of 5000 Shekels at valid outlets and receive up to 250 worth of Shekels in return. For example a customer spends 300 shekels each on their WeSwap card at 5 participating outlets they will receive 5% of the 1500 Shekel spent (75 Shekels) reimbursed within 60 days.
- We reserve the right to not apply the Promotion, or refuse a bonus, if we suspect any form of cheating, fraudulent activity, or improper use of the product.
- We reserve the right to amend, vary, or cancel these terms and conditions or to withdraw this Promotion at any time upon reasonable notice. Communication of such amendment, variation or cancellation will be added to these terms.
- Sponsor: The sponsor and administrator of this Competition is WeSwap.com Ltd, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London NW5 1LP
- Timing: The WeSwap ‘Cashback’ begins on 00.01 01 August 2016 and ends midnight on 31 December 2016 GMT (the ‘5% Cashback’ period).
- Cashback: 5% cashback when WeSwap card is used in selected shops & restaurants.
- Release: By participating, user agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of entrant’s participation in this ‘Cashback’ or receipt or use or misuse of any promotion, as well as or any claim or cause of action based on publicity rights, infringement of intellectual property, defamation, or invasion of privacy arising from any materials user has submitted in connection with users participation in this promotion.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the ‘Cashback’; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the process of the Cashback’; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the offer or administration of the ‘Cashback’, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, Official Rules, and the processing of entries; (5) any inability of any user to accept or use any cashback for any reason; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the ‘Cashback’ or receipt or use or misuse of any offer. No more than the stated value of cashback will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the ‘Cashback’, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the ‘Cashback’ as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the ‘Cashback’ or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the ‘Cashback’ may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
The WeSwap product is subject to Terms and Conditions. Please see full terms here: www.weswap.com/en/terms/
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit