Join WeSwap and get your free WeSwap card to be in the running to win a trip for 4 to Tel Aviv including flights and seven nights' 4-star accommodation.
WeSwap 2016 Tel Aviv Competition Official Rules
No purchase necessary to win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning
- Sponsor: These are the Official Rules for the WeSwap Lisbon Competition The sponsor and administrator of this Lisbon Competition is WeSwap.Com Ltd, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London NW5 1LP
- Timing: The WeSwap “Tel Aviv Competition’ begins on 0:01am 14th July 2016 and ends midnight on 4th August 2016 GMT (the ‘Tel Aviv Competition’ period).
- Who may enter: Entrants must: (a) have a validated WeSwap account. If you do not have a validated WeSwap account, please visit www.weswap.com/telaviv-lp to sign up and/or go through the validation process. Entrants must have validated their account by the competition end date of 4th August 2016; (b) be willing to fully comply with these Official Rules and all other terms and conditions of the Contest; (c) be willing to comply with WeSwap in publicising the winners of the contest, and to take part in online promotional activities on WeSwap.com and their social media sites. Employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates or agencies and suppliers (individually "Entity" and collectively, "Entities") and the immediate family (i.e. spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each Entity are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize in this Contest is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- How to Enter: Entrants must sign up and validate their account via the unique url – www.weswap.com/telaviv-lp
- Prize: One Trip for 4 to Tel Aviv. The Prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner, no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The winner must be over 18 years of age. The winner and their 3 travel companions must have a valid passport for international travel.
- Drawing and Winner Notification: Sponsor will select one Tel Aviv Competition winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries up until midnight 4th August 2016. Only one valid entry per signed up user. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- Publicity: The acceptance of the Prize by a winner shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner's full name, county, likeness, quotes, photo, submission, entry or prize information (collectively “Submission”) in any manner the Sponsor deems fit including, but not limited to, in connection with Sponsor’s exploitation of the Submission for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Release: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of entrant’s participation in this ‘Tel Aviv competition’ or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, as well as or any claim or cause of action based on publicity rights, infringement of intellectual property, defamation, or invasion of privacy arising from any materials entrant has submitted in connection with entrant’s participation in this competition.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the ‘Tel Aviv competition’; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the ‘Tel Aviv competition’; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the offer or administration of the ‘Tel Aviv competition’, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes or the processing of entries; (5) any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the ‘Tel Aviv competition’ or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the ‘Tel Aviv competition’, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the ‘Tel Aviv competition’’ or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the ‘Tel Aviv competition’, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the ‘Tel Aviv competition’ as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the ‘Tel Aviv competition’ or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the ‘Tel Aviv competition’ may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
- Winners: The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date 4th August 2016. The winner will be notified by Email sent to their current WeSwap account information provided by the entrant and will also be announced on WeSwap’s Facebook Fan Page. The prize draw will take place at 11:00 GMT on 4th August 2016
- Spending Money: £500 spending money will be provided to spend on your WeSwap card.
- Accommodation: £1500 toward your choice of accommodation; arranged by WeSwap or on your WeSwap card for the winner to arrange independently. If the winner prefers to choose their accomocation independently, they can do so with funds provided by WeSwap on the winners WeSwap card.
- Flight: Four pairs of return flights with Monarch from London Luton Airport to Tel Aviv (no cash alternative): (1)The Winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (such as but not limited to flight extras, in-flight meals, pre-allocated seats, accommodation, meals, spending money and transportation to and from the departing and destination airport) not specifically included in the prize; (2) Valid for seven nights between 4 August 2016 and 30 June 2017, excluding bank holidays. The prize is offered strictly subject to availability and may not be available on all dates on all flights during peak periods such as Christmas, New Year, school and Bank Holidays. (3) Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Please visit monarch.co.uk for details and premiums; (4) One  piece of hold luggage per person is included in the prize and will be checked in free of charge. Up to 10kg of hand baggage may be taken into the cabin per person in a bag no bigger than 56 x 40 x 25cm, free of charge. For further information about hand baggage restrictions please refer to the FAQs on http://www.monarch.co.uk/faq/flights/baggage; (5) The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (such as but not limited to flight extras, in-flight meals, pre-allocated seats, accommodation, meals, spending money and transportation to and from the departing and destination airport) not specifically included in the prize; (6) If Monarch fails to comply with this Agreement, Monarch is responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of Monarch’s breach of this Agreement, or of Monarch’s negligence, or of Monarch’s fraud. However, Monarch is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of Monarch’s breach or if they were contemplated by both the winner and Monarch at the time the parties entered into this Agreement. Prize winners statutory rights are not affected; (7) Compensation under Regulation 261/2004, Montreal Convention and any other applicable law is strictly excluded irrespective of the cause; (8) The flights may not be re-presented as a Prize for any other Prize draw or other similar event;(9) Flight terms and conditions apply and can be found at http://www.monarch.co.uk/terms/flights; (10) Prize winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the Winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the Prize Winner forfeiting their Prize
Sponsor will notify the potential Tel Aviv Competition prize winner by Email sent to the current WeSwap account information provided by the entrant. It is the entrant’s obligation to notify the Sponsor in writing of any change of contact information. Each potential winner will be required to respond to the winner notification within seven days of the time the notice is sent in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within the required time period or fails to comply with any other term of these Official Rules, that potential winner forfeits the prize. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining entries from the applicable Entry Period.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit