It's super easy to change your password, just:
- Go to the Log-in page and click Forgot your password? beneath the password field
- Enter your WeSwap registered e-mail address and click Send email if you’re using our website or Request reset if using our app
You’ll then be sent an e-mail with a link to reset your password. If you can’t see it in your main inbox please check the junk folder.
Please note: password must be at least 8 characters in length and need to including 1 alphabetic upper case character, 1 number and 1 symbol (the following symbols can be used: ! $ & ^ * _ + - = @ . | #)
Signed up via social media?
As part of these security upgrades, we’ve removed the option of logging into WeSwap using a social media account. If you signed up this way, you need to set up a password before accessing your WeSwap account again.
This is quick and easy to do!
- Just go to the Log-in page (or click here) on the app or web dashboard
- Click Forgot your password?
- Type your registered email address and click on Send email
You’ll receive an email with the instruction to set a new password.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit