The WeSwap account must be loaded by the registered user.
The WeSwap card acts mostly like a credit card and does not typically support receiving payments from third parties or direct debit transactions. An employer, for example, cannot transfer funds to your WeSwap account nor can you transfer money to a bank account or another WeSwap user. The card is also not intended for commercial use.
Under special circumstances we may permit a load from a third party. We review all requests individually and we’ll need the following information to do this:
- The name of the account holder loading your account
- An ID document of the account holder - passport or full driving licence preferred
- The type of load: debit card or bank transfer
- The bank name and account type (e.g. Barclays Visa)
- The relation of the card holder to you
- Why it is necessary for someone else to load your account
Submit a request below attaching the above mentioned documents for us to review your third party load request.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit