First start by clicking on the sign-up button and follow the prompts to create your account.
If we can verify your account automatically, you'll receive an email from us asking you to verify your email. Click on the link in the email and you're good to go. We’ll send you a few more emails over your first week to help get you settled.
If we're unable to validate your account automatically, we’ll ask you to provide some documentation - but this is only required for a very small number of people.
Have you sent everything you need to apply for a WeSwap card? Look at this handy check list below. If you don’t have the necessary proof of identity and address, your application may not be successful.
Proof of Identity
- National ID
- Driving licence
Proof of address:
- Utility bill (e.g. water, gas, electricity, landline telephone or internet). No mobile phone bills, sorry.
- Bank statement – which clearly shows your full name, address. We can’t accept letters from your bank.
- An official form of ID which shows your current address
Please make sure that the document meets the below criteria:
- The document is in date – It’s valid and not expired or due to expire within the next 3 months
- The full document is legible- i.e. we can see all of the document and nothing is obstructing us from seeing any details on it.
- The camera’s flash is not stopping us from seeing any part of the document.
- Contains your full name and matches the details of your new address.
- If you are sending us a scan/picture of the document please ensure that it’s in colour (black and white scans cannot be accepted).
- Uploaded in a JPEG, JPG, DOC, DOCX, JNG, GIF or PDF format
Finally, for anti-money laundering purposes, we’re required to ask all our customers about the general source of the funds that they'll be loading their account with. You'll see this question appear when you make your first load.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit