First start by clicking on the sign up button and follow the prompts to create your account. If we are able to verify your account automatically you'll receive an email from us asking you to verify your email. Click on the link in the email and you're good to go. You'll be directed to your dashboard and a tutorial will walk you through how to use it.
If we're unable to validate your account automatically, we will ask you to provide some documentation - but this is only required for a very small number of people.
Have you sent everything you need to apply for a WeSwap card? Look at this handy check list below. If you don’t have the necessary proof of identity and address, your application may not be successful.
Proof of Identity
- National ID
- Driving licence
Proof of Address
- Utility bill (e.g. Water, Gas, electricity, landline telephone or internet) Mobile Phone Bills Are Not Accepted
- Bank statement – which clearly shows your full name, address. Bank Letters Are Not Accepted
- An official form of ID which shows your current address (this must be in addition to another proof of ID)
Please make sure that the documents meet the below criteria:
- The document is in date – They are valid and are not expired or due to expire within the next 3 months
- The full document is legible- i.e. we can see all of the document and nothing is obstructing us from seeing any details on it.
- The flash is not obscuring any visibility of the document
- Uploaded in a JPEG, JPG, DOC, DOCX, JNG, GIF or PDF format
- Contains your full name and matches the details you used to sign up
- If you are sending us a scan/picture of the document please ensure that it is in colour (black and white scans cannot be accepted)
Finally, for anti-money laundering purposes, we are required to ask all our customers about the general source of the funds that they'll be loading their account with. You'll see this question appear when you make your first load.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit