Help grow the WeSwap community and you could be kicking off your next trip in style, because we've got 10 airport lounge passes to give away every week to users who refer a friend to join the fold.
All you need to do is successfully invite a friend to join WeSwap via your referral link on your WeSwap app or dashboard. Then every week until Christmas, we'll pick 10 successful inviters at random to win!
We've got 10 airport lounges to give away every week, so the more friends you bring on board the more chances you have of nabbing one.
The legal bit:
- Sponsor: These are the Official Rules for the WeSwap ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’ The sponsor and administrator of this Competition is WeSwap.Com Ltd, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London NW5 1LP
- Timing: The WeSwap ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’’ begins on 10:00 20th November and ends midnight on 24th December 23:59 GMT (the ‘Win A Lounge Pass’ period).
- Who may enter: Entrants must: (a) have a validated WeSwap account. If you do not have a validated WeSwap account, please visit www.weswap.com to sign up and/or go through the validation process. Entrants must have validated their account by the competition end date of 24th December 2017; (b) must have been invited to enter the competition via email; (c) be willing to fully comply with these Official Rules and all other terms and conditions of the ‘Win A Lounge Pass’ Competition’; (d) be willing to comply with WeSwap in publicising the winners of the contest, and to take part in online promotional activities on WeSwap.com and their social media sites. Employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates or agencies and suppliers (individually "Entity" and collectively, "Entities") and the immediate family (i.e. spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each Entity are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the ’Win A Lounge Pass Competition’. Winning a prize in the ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’ is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- How to Enter: Entrants must have successfully invite a friend with a validated WeSwap account. Each successful referral will win an entry to the weekly draw. The weekly draws will be held on 27th November, 4th December, 11th December, 18th December and 27th December.
- Prize: A DragonPass lounge pass valid at any international airport provided from 1 year on the date of issuing. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winner must be over 18 years of age.
- Winner Notification: Sponsor will select the 10 entrants at random who meet the entrant criteria and by notified on the days of the weekly draws. Users can only win one prize each week. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- Publicity: The acceptance of the Prize by a winner shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner's full name, county, likeness, quotes, photo, submission, entry or prize information (collectively “Submission”) in any manner the Sponsor deems fit including, but not limited to, in connection with Sponsor’s exploitation of the Submission for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Release: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of entrant’s participation in this ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’ or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize, as well as or any claim or cause of action based on publicity rights, infringement of intellectual property, defamation, or invasion of privacy arising from any materials entrant has submitted in connection with entrant’s participation in this competition.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the offer or administration of the ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes or the processing of entries; (5) any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’ or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’ or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’ as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’ or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’ may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
- Winners: The winner will be notified by Email sent to their current WeSwap account information provided by the entrant.
Sponsor will notify the potential ‘Win A Lounge Pass Competition’ prize winner by Email sent to the current WeSwap account information provided by the entrant. It is the entrant’s obligation to notify the Sponsor in writing of any change of contact information. Each potential winner will be required to respond to the winner notification within seven days of the time the notice is sent in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within the required time period or fails to comply with any other term of these Official Rules, that potential winner forfeits the prize. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining entries from the applicable Entry Period.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit