WESWAP MEMORIES PHOTO PROMOTION
- How to Enter: Entrants must send in a photo of themselves on a holiday on which they used the WeSwap card. Entrants can enter via the official WeSwap Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, they must use the hashtag #WeSwapMemories.
- Sponsor: These are the Official Rules for the ‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition. The sponsor and administrator of this Promotion is WeSwap.Com Ltd, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London NW5 1LP
- Timing: ‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition begins on 10:00am on 30th October 2017 and ends 13:00 on 3rd November 2017 GMT (the ‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition period).
- Who may enter: Entrants must: (a) have a validated WeSwap account. If you do not have a validated WeSwap account, please visit www.weswap.com to sign up and/or go through the validation process. Entrants must have validated their account by the Promotion end date of 3rd November and; (b) be willing to fully comply with these Official Rules and all other terms and conditions of the Contest;
- How to win: A four-person WeSwap judging panel will between them select 20 winning pictures. The picture must contain the entrant themselves. The judging panel reserves the right to select their favourite 20. Their decision is final.
- Prize: 1 free instant swap, credited on 3rd November 2017 limited to 20 entrants. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Customers must be over 18 years of age.
- Release: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of entrant’s participation in this ‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, as well as or any claim or cause of action based on publicity rights, infringement of intellectual property, defamation, or invasion of privacy arising from any materials entrant has submitted in connection with entrant’s participation in this Promotion.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the ‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the ‘‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the offer or administration of the ‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, Official Rules ; (5) any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the ‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the ‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the ‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the ‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition’, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the ‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition’ as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the ‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the ‘WeSwap Memories’ photo competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit