Canada Goose Gloves competition
Win a pair of Canada Goose gloves with WeSwap. Competition running between 11:00 on 30/01/17 – 12:00 on 01/02/17. See Term 3 for How to Enter.
No purchase necessary to win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. Winner selected at random.
To claim the prize, entrants must have a fully validated WeSwap account.
- Sponsor: These are the Official Rules for the WeSwap “Canada Goose Gloves Competition” Promotion (the ‘Promotion’). The Sponsor and administrator of this Promotion is WeSwap.Com Ltd, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London NW5 1LP.
- Timing: The competition begins at 11:00 on Monday 30th January 2017 and ends at 12:00 on Wednesday 1st February GMT (the ‘Competition Period’).
- How to Enter (“Entry”): (i) To enter the competition via Facebook, entrants must complete the following task: Like the competition post on the WeSwap Facebook wall, comment under the post with the “coldest place you have ever been” and follow the official WeSwap Facebook account (facebook.com/weswap).
(ii) To enter the competition through Twitter, entrants must complete the following task: Like the competition post on the WeSwap Twitter Wall, comment under the post with the “coldest place you have ever been” and follow the official WeSwap Twitter account (twitter.com/weareweswap). The minimum age to enter the competition is 18-years-old.
- Drawing and Winner Notification: Sponsor will select the winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries at 12:00 on Wednesday 2nd February GMT. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- Prize (“Prize” or “Prizes”): 1 x pair of Canada Goose Lightweight Gloves. Winner chooses either the men’s or women’s model and the size (S, M, L, XL). If the Prize winner does not have a WeSwap account already, they must sign up and have a fully validated WeSwap account to claim their Prize. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- Submission Requirements: Employees of the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates or agencies and suppliers (individually "Entity" and collectively, "Entities") and the immediate family (i.e. spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each Entity are not eligible. Friends of the three judges will not be eligible to win. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. Winning a prize in this Competition is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- All entries must meet the following requirements:(i) The Entry must not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about the Sponsor or any of its products, or other people, products or companies or communicate messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill associated with the Sponsor, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. (ii) Entry must be suitable for family audiences. (iii) Entry must not contain any content that is or contains: unlawful behaviour, profanity, explicit sexuality, pornographic, discriminatory, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or is hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive or objectionable, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. (iv) Entry must not infringe on the intellectual property rights, or defame or invade the publicity or privacy rights, of any third party, living or deceased. By submitting an Entry, you warrant and represent that: (i) the Entry is your original work, created solely by you, and over which you have all necessary rights, title and interest, including copyright; (ii) the entry does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights, or defame or invade the publicity or privacy rights, of any third party, living or deceased. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor from any claims to the contrary. (v) by entering the competition you are consenting for any images of under 18 years olds in the photo to be made public
- Publicity: Entering the competition constitutes and signifies the entrant’s agreement and consent that the Sponsor and its designees may use the winner's full name, county, likeness, quotes, photo, submission, entry or prize information (collectively “Submission”). This may be used in any manner the Sponsor deems fit including, but not limited to, in connection with the Sponsor’s exploitation of the Submission for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Release: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of entrant’s participation in this “Canada Goose Gloves Competition” or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, as well as or any claim or cause of action based on publicity rights, infringement of intellectual property, defamation, or invasion of privacy arising from any materials entrant has submitted in connection with entrant’s participation in this competition.
- Limitations of Liability: The Sponsor is not responsible for: Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition’; technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; technical or human error which may occur in the offer or administration of the Competition, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the Prizes or the processing of entries; any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason; or any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Competition provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Competition or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, the Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Competition, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the ‘People-Powered Surprises Competition as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
- Winners: The winner will be notified via the method of their entry/entries, in this case Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or via their email address.
- Each entrant is allowed an unlimited amount of entries.
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit