WeSwap 2017 Free Swap Summer Promotion Official Rules
- Sponsor: These are the Official Rules for the WeSwap ‘Free Swap Summer Promotion'. The sponsor and administrator of this Promotion is WeSwap.Com Ltd, Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London NW5 1LP
- Timing: The WeSwap ‘Free Swap Promotion’ begins on 22nd June 2017 and ends midnight on 31st August 2017 GMT (the ‘Free Swap’ period).
- Who may enter: Entrants must: (a) have a validated WeSwap account. If you do not have a validated WeSwap account, please visit www.weswap.com to sign up and/or go through the validation process. Entrants must have validated their account by the Promotion end date of 31st August; (b) be willing to fully comply with these Official Rules and all other terms and conditions of the Contest;
- How to Enter: Entrants must have swapped £1000 during the competition period. Swaps must have been from pounds into any other available currency.
- Prize: 1 free 7-day swap, credited within 5 working days. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Customers must be over 18 years of age.
- Release: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of entrant’s participation in this ‘Free Swap Summer Promotion’ or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, as well as or any claim or cause of action based on publicity rights, infringement of intellectual property, defamation, or invasion of privacy arising from any materials entrant has submitted in connection with entrant’s participation in this Promotion.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the ‘Free Swap Summer Promotion’; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the ‘Free Swap Summer Promotion’; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the offer or administration of the ‘Free Swap Summer Promotion’, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, Official Rules ; (5) any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the ‘Free Swap Summer Promotion’ or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the ‘Free Swap Summer Promotion’, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the ‘Free Swap Summer Promotion’ or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the ‘Free Swap Summer Promotion’, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the ‘Free Swap Summer Promotion’ as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the ‘Free Swap Summer Promotion’ or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the ‘Free Swap Summer Promotion’ may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
Submit a Request
If you can't find the answer you are looking for please submit a request to our customer support team.Submit