The best course of action is to check first with your bank as they may stop some transactions in order to protect you. This may be the reason why the load wasn't successful.
Typically loading issues are caused when:
- The 3D secure (3DS) password has not been entered correctly. Please double check that the password is correct.
- Payment service providers have recently started to implement 3D Secure 2 (3DS2), if this has not been fully set up on your debit card provider, you could have the load attempt declined. You can find more information here: Strong Customer Authentication: what it is and how it works.
- The billing address of the debit card and the address on the WeSwap account don't match. You can verify your registered address at WeSwap on the App under Settings - Personal Details.
Normally, a load gets approved or rejected immediately, but in some cases security checks can cause a slight delay, however the load will always be settled or rejected within 1 business day from the time it was made. More information here: Why my load is in “Processing”?
- The attempted load by debit card has been an amount over £3,000. If this is the case try loading between these limits.
- You tried to load more than 5 times in any 24 hour period. If this is the case please try loading again 24 hours after your last load.
- You used more than one debit card to load in quick succession.