If your documents have not been accepted for verification please follow the steps below to successfully complete the approval of your account:
- Log into your account on the App
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right-hand corner of the home page
- Click on Personal Details
- At the Bottom of the Personal Details page you will see the status of your verification in the Documents section as Failed.
- Click into the Documents tab and you will have a view of the verification status of each one of the document uploads you have made (proof of identity, selfie, proof of address)
At this point, you will need to click into the document which has failed verification and you will be provided with an explanation as to why the document has failed.
You can then:
- Upload the document again taking the guidance provided on the screen about the document we require.
- As screenshots are not accepted for proof of address documents, you also have the option to upload the PDF files of your online statements downloaded on your mobile phone. To upload the PDF files you will need to allow access to your photos, and when you go into photos you will see the option to upload files at the location your downloads are saved.
- Select the document you want and then upload for verification.
Keep an eye on the status of your documents in the Personal Details section. If you are directed to upload another document please follow the steps above again for the document you need to resubmit.