To update your address, please get in touch with us here.
Note that, in some cases, we may need you to go through the verification process again within the WeSwap App and to provide, along with the proof of your new address, also a proof of your Identity.
Here the documents we accept as proof of address:
- Utility bill (e.g. water, gas, electricity, landline telephone or internet). We don't accept mobile phone bills, sorry.
- Bank statement – which clearly shows your full name, address. We can’t accept letters from your bank and credit cards’ statements. .
- An official form of ID which shows your current address - please note, this cannot be the same as you provided during the sign up validation as form of ID (e.g. if you provided the DL as proof of Identity, you cannot use the same DL as proof of address)
Please make sure that the document meets the below criteria:
- Utility bills/bank statements need to be less than 3 months old.
- The ID document needs to be valid and not expired or due to expire within the next 3 months.
- The full document is legible- i.e. we can see all of the document and nothing is obstructing us from seeing any details on it.
- The camera’s flash is not stopping us from seeing any part of the document.
- Contains your full name and matches the details of your new address.
- Please ensure that the file sent is in colour (black and white scans and pictures cannot be accepted).
- Please ensure that the file is in a JPEG, JPG, DOC, DOCX, JNG, GIF or PDF format